Officially we don’t have a cancellation policy. If possible we would prefer patients to give 24 hours’ notice for cancellation of appointments and 72 hours’ notice for surgical cancellation but they will not be penalized for rescheduling/missing any appointments.
Keep in mind this is a general overview of the accepted insurance plans and that the patients would need to call the office to confirm eligibility and coverage.
- AARP SUPP AND MCR ADVANTAGE
- AETNA (OON WITH AETNA WALMART, AETNA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PRIME AND AETNA QHP/TEXAS EXCHANGE)
- BCBS PPO (OON WITH BCBS HMO)
- COMMUNITY HEALTH CHOICE MEDICAID AND MARKETPLACE POLICIES
- FIRST HEALTH NETWORK
- MEDICAID (OON WITH TEXAS CHILDREN’S HEALTH PLAN, UHC STAR, UHC STAR PLUS, SUPERIOR HEALTH, MOLINA)
- UNITED HEALTH CARE
Hours of operation
Please call and ask for office hours.